They're back and how!!!
I was reeling from the shock of the sheer magnitude of awesomeness that is Madagascar, Back to Africa. Its of those sequels that manages to go one up on the first oneIts cleanly displaced The Incredibles as my favourite animated movie of all time.
Apart from being incredibly funny, Madagascar has some pretty amazing characters and their quirkiness stays with you for a long tome.Here are my selected favourite bits from the movie:
1. Mafia monkeys *Snort, giggle*
2. The dancing girl and Skipper. The ending was one of the best wedding scenes in the history of cinema.
3. Gloria and Melman. Yay! Reinforcing the point that love is blind and batty. Suddenly its cool to love way out of your own species. And that lame sentence "we don't fit?" Try fitting a giraffe and a rhino together.
4. When the penguins carjack the tourist vehicle. Slick!!!
5. Nana who got the crap pounded out of her, and of course gave it right back Its horribly, excruciatingly funny.
6.Sacha Baron Cohen as King Julien. We all like to move it now!!
7. Moto Moto. yeah baby, you were Hot Hot!
McDonald's is giving out Madagascar toys with Happy Meals. Since no force on Earth can make me consume one, I'm woefully toyless. While children are capering around with Alex, Melman, Marty and Gloria in their hands. There was one weak moment when I caught sight of an unattended Alex toy. But the kid's sharp pointy eyes prevailed. I'm toy less :(
Please eat those gruesome Happy Meals and give me your toys. Please!
Pretty please. *picture the classic Aggie puppy dog look here*
I'll reimburse. Pinky swear.