Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Going Solo.

Walking alone is therapy. Walked back alone from the orthodontist today with funny wires poking my gums and a little light headed from the pain. I like my ortho. He looks like a human version of the human Shrek in Shrek 2. He's goofy, smiley and very nice. Even though he treats my mouth like a furniture hauler, and leaves it tasting like slimy rubber latex gloves, I like this man. I'm twisted when it comes to men I like.

I'm home right now. Three days of hols at a stretch and I start pining for dal dunked in roti.Home is where my blog flourishes after horrid dry spells in college.

We have a tiny bamboo plant at home. Our old plant Fester died :(
other new additions are a violently florescent green mosquito repellent and Fiama di wills which i personally think can be used as a drain killer. Ok so I have a thing against fake sounding shampoo names.

Will move my cynical ass to the sofa now. Feeling very vitriolic.

3 comments:

Shweta said...

umm fester? from addams family?
waking alone might be therapy, but doesnt hold a candle to waking with friend who sadly is very annoyed with life because of her joblessness.
are you ok? dont sound so...i dont know, lifeless?
PS- i ve noticed i tend to rant a lot about myself. these little things i always manage to insert into every conversation (electronic or otherwise) we have. hmm im pig-headed :P
and i miss you!

and sharan, before you comment about how much fun you two had together at some random bookstore selling cheap books, or at some random mall, go jump into a well ok?

Aggie M said...

Lifeless? hmm. the inner sun in me felt pretty smothered. But thou knows me Shwetu, i cant mope too long. Meeting Sharan today. We were discussing exactly what sort of perverse plesure we derive by rubbing this in.
I'm becoming a lazy blimp. the sofa's sick of my constant prescence. Saw hp3 on HBO yesterday. Still haven't seen the 5th one. Waiting for thee to make an appearance :)

Aggie M said...

oh yeah and I miss and love you a lot. Dad asked when you're coming home. This is when I fell off the sofa choking on Lays American. He got your name right!!!